SKINCARE : Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

10:55




Hi lovely reader, today i want to review on The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter. Recently i feel my skin is getting dryer. I really hate using lotion because normally it's really thick on my skin. I'm not a person who love to put lotion on her body. I find it a bit lazy and annoying to apply lotion.

But when i first using  The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter the formula is very light and its absorb fast into my skin. That what i like about this product. I've been loving strawberry flavor lately. Normally i will apply this body butter after shower before i went to sleep. I'm not going to apply this on morning because i think it's much better to apply before sleep. Because with Malaysia weather it's better at night.






I really love the packaging it's simple but easy to use. If you are anti germ kind of person than you maybe don't like this packaging. But for me is okay because i don't share this product with others. I bought a 50ml for RM 29.00 include GST. This product will last like maybe 3/4 months on me because I'm not going to use it much.




If you interested in this product you can get it at any Body Shop store or through their website.  


Sincerely,
Mia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram