MAKE UP : Vaseline Lip Therapy

22:13



My lip is very dry and i hate it! Blame on me because lack of water. Im not a person who love to apply lip balm/lip gloss etc on my lip. I prefer apply lipstick than lip balm or lip gloss. In my country the weather is always hot and humid. When i first saw someone sell this product on instagram i kinda interested because of the packaging. And this product is not available in Malaysia. You need to order this online only. 

This Vaseline Lip Therapy came in 5 different flavors and they also come in limited edition flavor. And the packaging is so cute and small so you can easily carry it on your bag. You may refer below image for the flavors. 



I only purchase Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lip, because i prefer anything with rose scent. The texture is like normal Vaseline balm that available at any pharmacy or Guardians/Watsons. The smell is good not too strong. It does make my lip much better and moisturize my lip. But this product need to be in cold place because it can melt easily. No wonder this product not available in Malaysia. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram