MARIO BADESCU : Special Cucumber Lotion

10:12



Hi lovely readers, 
Today i want to review on Mario Badescu special cucumber lotion. I heard lot of complement on this product especially for acne skin. I'm sorry if this product is a holy grail for certain people but not for me. I've been looking for a good skincare on my skin for ages until today. FYI my skin type is combination which is oily and dry. Plus very sensitive skin. My issue is at my chin area only that really stress me and that why i really hope one day i will find a product that will settle this issue.

This special cucumber lotion is really good if you got an serious acne problem. Because it will dry that acne very fast which is good. But bare in mind that this product will make your skin really dry. Don't forget to apply moisturizer after using this lotion. 

The texture is just like normal lotion, not thick. The smell is nice i can bare with it. The only problem with me is that this product really make my skin dry. At some point it's make my skin at nose and lip area too dry that its peel that make me feel irritate. I stop using this product when my nose area become red. 

If you want to try this product i recommend you do some research first. Because the price is a bit expensive at Sephora Malaysia. For this size 236 ML the prize is RM8+
I'm sorry i forgot the prize but its almost RM90 if i'm not mistaken. 


 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram