Make Up : Daiso Eyelashes

09:40



I'm really not into false eyelashes but lately I'm obsess with Daiso fake eyelashes. Believe me it's only RM5.30 and the quality is amazing. You can at least wear it for 3 times. When i bought it i thought it will feel like a fake plastic eyelashes but turn out the best ever eyelashes for the drugstore. I'm not sure what material they are using but it feel like your own eyelashes babe. Among all Daiso eyelashes I'm only try this one only so I'm not sure about others.

I'm not sure about the code but below is the image so you can try this one. Because all is written in Japanase. I think you can get this eyelashes at any Daiso store in Malaysia. I really recommend this eyelashes http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh205/xoxojays/smilies/barbiepink/pic019demoji_15665865decoojp.gif http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh205/xoxojays/smilies/barbiepink/pic019demoji_15665865decoojp.gif


Below is with eyes open




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram